Green Olive at Red Hill Olive Balm from Australia
By Denise Chua | December 19, 2018
An all natural multi-purpose skin balm made from Australian extra virgin olive oil. Can be used as a natural lip balm, treat sunburns, soothe eczema and moisturize dry skin. Personally, I use it for my dry scaly heels.
What I Like:
- Very moisturizing.
Big Improvement to my dry scaly heel within 12 days.
- All natural so it is suitable for mummies with babies. This product has No palm oil, No parabens, No laureth sulphates, No artificial colours, No artificial perfumes, No silicones, No mineral oils, No urea.
- Only 8 Ingredients - Olive Fruit Oil, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrogenated castor oil, tocopherol, glycine, Soybean oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Calendula officinalis flower oil.
- No wastage since the balm comes in a tub so you can access every last bit.
What I Dislike:
- Balm is greasy after application.
- Slightly Pricey. S$33.90 for 80g.
- Tub design means you have to order more than one tub if you intend to use it on different areas of your skin (for example at heels and face) unless you use an applicator instead of fingers for application.