Frozen Unagi Kabayaki from Japan
By Denise Chua | October 11, 2020
Wow your guests with this easy to prepare grilled Japanese unagi! 10 mins in the airfryer or 5 mins on the pan and you get a beautifully charred piece of eel! It's inexpensive too!
What I Like:
- 330g huge portion at S$18.90 (Usual S$21).
Can feed 2 to 3 persons.
- Thick tender flesh.
- No detectable bones.
- Pre-marinated with nice soy-sauce.
- Easy to prepare and cook.
What I Dislike:
- High minimum spend to get free delivery.
Free delivery- Purchase above S$99.
S$5 fee- Purchase between S$70 to S$99.
S$15 fee- Purchase below S$70.
- Only available online.
- No same day delivery and self-collection.
S$8 off with min spent of S$80.
S$15 off with min spent of S$120.